Seaside resorts

Category for foreign users and questions regarding Ford cars or just for chat with "Club FORD Bulgaria" Fans
English/German/Russian...
adispan
Потребител
Потребител
Регистриран: 12 апр 2009, 09:11
Модел на автомобила: FOCUS 2 hatch 3 doors 80 BHP, colorado red
Контакти:

Seaside resorts

Мнение от adispan » 26 дек 2011, 18:30

hello friends

an old romanian saying says "the wiseman makes a sleigh in the summer and a carriage in winter" ... so i am looking for information about some of the bulgarian seaside resorts

i visited several times sunny beach, and 1 time i was in sozopol; in 2012 i would try something new

what do you know about primorsko? or kiten?

thanks for your help and have a prosperous 2012

adi :)

Потребителски аватар
DigiPro
потребител
потребител
Регистриран: 08 фев 2005, 23:15
Модел на автомобила: служебен C-Max 1,0 EcoBoost
ex служебен B-Max 1,0 EcoBoost
ex служебен Fusion 1,4 Duratec 16V.
ex Fiesta Si 1,6 16V MK3,5
ex Fiesta 1,1i MK3
Контакти:

Re: Seaside resorts

Мнение от DigiPro » 26 дек 2011, 19:23

Hello. I can recomend Albena: http://www.albena.bg/ro Very good family resort. Nice and wide beach. Clean sea. The main disadvantage (for me) is that from year 2012 if you like to go there in the active season you can arrive only at saturday, and your stay must be exactly 7, 14 or 21 days.

adispan
Потребител
Потребител
Контакти:

Мнение от adispan » 26 дек 2011, 22:18

thx for the tip :)

i'm not a very "family guy", i like to hang out a little bit in the pubs in my holidays, especially if they have karaoke :)

and i intend to come at the beginning of june, i hope they won't force me to stay for 7 days, unless the price offer is extremely competitive; this year in june i stayed in sunny beach at park continental for 5 nights paying 100 eur for 2 people, which was EXCELLENT value for money

Потребителски аватар
Dani_Barabani
потребител
потребител
Регистриран: 15 яну 2009, 17:47
Модел на автомобила: Ford Fusion 1.4 TDCi, 2010 юни

Мнение от Dani_Barabani » 27 дек 2011, 22:30

It is still Christmas!?! What are you on about - summer holidays, Adi? Or are you looking for an early booking?

I would've recommended Sozopol, as there is a karaoke bar and loads of nice bars and restaurants to go to (and cheap cocktails too :) ). However you said you have been there.
The next stop down south is Primorsko, where loads of young people go to. I have not been there for ages, so cannot recommend anything. Further south is Kiten, but again now info on that one too.
Nessebar and Sunny Beach (north to Burgas) are another option for you. At the beginning of june you could find good deals everywhere and it would now be crowded at all.

(translated)
Aма все още е Коледа!?! Какво ти става - лятна почивка, Ади? Или търсите за ранни записвания?

Бих ти препоръчала Созопол, тъй като има караоке бар и много хубави барове и ресторанти (и евтини коктейли :) ). Но казваш, че сте били там.
Следващата спирка на юг е Приморско, където ходят млади хора. Не съм била там от векове, така че не мога да препоръчам нищо. Освен това на юг се намира и Китен, но отново нямам информация.
Несебър и Слънчев бряг (на север от Бургас) са друг вариант за вас. В началото на юни, бихте могли да намерите изгодни почивки/цени навсякъде и няма да е претъпкано изобщо.
Изображение
Изображение Изображение

adispan
Потребител
Потребител
Контакти:

Мнение от adispan » 28 дек 2011, 07:05

yes, i'm already thinkin' 'bout the summer holidays :))
thx for the info Dani :)

adispan
Потребител
Потребител
Контакти:

Мнение от adispan » 22 яну 2012, 16:14

well ... alea jacta est :)
i shall be AGAIN in sunny beach, at the beginning of june, and i shall visit the other resorts to see where i'll be in 2013 :)

adispan
Потребител
Потребител
Контакти:

Мнение от adispan » 12 юни 2012, 08:29

... and i was there, in Sunny Beach
i stayed at "Friends Family Hotel & Pub", a very nice hotel located in the northern part - i recommend it whole-hartedly, somewhat opposite Slaviansky and facing Ivana Palace Hotel; very good accomodation with daily room cleaning and towels changed, good food and fast service in the pub, and very friendly staff (one of the bartenders was a rock music lover, one day at breakfast he put on the cd-player some AC/DC, and went on with heavy metal :) )

i enjoyed again the bulgarian cuisine - kavarma and sache, the huge pancakes with banana and chocolate by the beach, the all day happy hour with 2 tequila sunrises for 5,50 leva (or 6,50 ... i can't remember exactly), and the big pork swords made on grill at "The House" Restaurant close to Hotel Continental :)

kamenitza lemon rullllzzzz :)) , as well as the cider - i also brought home some :)

P2W
потребител
потребител
Регистриран: 23 авг 2022, 10:59

Мнение от P2W » 03 ное 2022, 13:21

Thank you for your info. :D P2W

Отговори

Върни се в “International Forum”